1. Are the Present Progressive and the Present Continuous the same things?
2. Is the Present Continuous used to talk about habits?
3. "I have been programming for four hours" Is this sentence in the Present Continuous?
4. A: Tell us something about your wife. B: Her name is Brenda. We married 3 years ago. She's 34 years old. She works as a writer and she's writing a screenplay for a Hollywood movie. A: Where is she now? B: She is flying to Atlanta. A: And she's writing the screenplay on the plane? B: No, I don't think so. A: But you have just said that she's writing a screenplay, haven't you?
Did person B make a grammatical mistake by saying: "She's writing a screenplay for a Hollywood movie."?
5. "I was /driving/ a car when something hit me" . The word in bracket is called:
(NOTE: You can select more than one answer!)
6. The Present Continuous is used with:
State verbs (e.g. be, have, think, know)
Irritation over something or somebody in the presen